- Bond trading and credit research - Buy-side with good career exposure - Stable Working & IANG visa holder preferred
Our client is a SFC regulated asset management company and focusing on investing in fixed income and equity products globally. Due to business expansion, they are looking for candidates with diversified background and solid knowledge in fixed income products. Now they are recruiting an Investment Associate who can bring new ideas to the team. His/her main duty will be in bond trading and credit research. They are expecting a person with some past experience in bond or related products.
Location: Wan Chai
Time: Mon. - Fri.
- Conduct research and credit analysis on companies, including Chinese, US and European companies;prepares research reports and present to investment committee;
- Identifies and evaluates investment opportunities in bond market, in both primary and secondary market; contribute investment ideas to portfolio manager;
- Assist Portfolio Manager with tactical asset allocation and help to monitor market development which may affect the portfolio performance;
- Executing trading orders from investment manager, maintain relationship with counterparties.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related fields
- At least 3 years relevant experience in trading/credit research/equity research or related areas
- Detail oriented with working knowledge of fixed income products and valuation methods, strong numerical skills
- Proficiency in Bloomberg, python, Excel VBA and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin
- Immediately available preferred
We offer attractive fringe benefits and remuneration package with good career prospects for the right candidates. Interested parties please contact Mr. LI at 3974 6110 or send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary in MS Word format by clicking Apply Now.