- Maintain and enhance business relationship with fixed income institutional investors;
- Explore and build up relationship with potential credit clients;
- Onboard new clients and finish account opening process; and
- Distribute firm's new issue bond deals to clients in primary market; finish all necessary work in the deal.
- Profound knowledge of fixed income and credit markets; and
- Understanding the client's investment behaviour.
- MBA graduate highly preferred; Bachelor Degree holder with outstanding academic background;
- Professional qualification such as CFA an advantage, SFC RA 6 license holder
- 3-4 years relevant working experience in credit market;
- Solid sales experience, preferably having existing clients; and
- Strong personal integrity, initiative and creativity;
- Enthusiasm in DCM;
- Hard working, fast learning with critical mindset and strong numeric sense;
- Good interpersonal and communication, project management and problem solving skills;
- Able to work under pressure with good team work;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).