Fixed Income Trader
- Commensurate with experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Taikang Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 21 Jan 19
Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Report to Director of Trading
- Maximize best execution of orders as per Investment Managers’ instructions in an accurate and efficient manner
- Execute Fixed Income transactions and backup on Equities and Derivatives trading
- Liaise with relevant departments such as sales, back office to handle various business requirements
- Liaise with brokers, sell-side analysts, and economists for market intelligence and investment ideas
- Provide investment-related supports including market updates, model portfolio set-up to internal and external clients
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics, finance or other related discipline
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience in Fixed Income Trading in finance or securities industry will be considered first
- Best execution and ability of technical analysis and use of Bloomberg
- A diligent team player with good communication skills and detailed orientation
- Proficiency in Mandarin, English, and Cantonese
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)