Front Office Business Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
Maltem is a French consulting firm specialized in Business Organisation/Digital Transformation/Data Management/Innovation. We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join us as a consultant in the banking sector.
- Understanding changes in the regulatory landscape when it comes to Fixed income repo and securities lending.
- Working with stakholders from different areas including Front Office, Risk, Operations, IT, Finance, Legal and Compliance.
- Capturing , defining and writting business requirement both functional and technical.
- Participating in the front to back delivery solution to business users.
- Tracking change requests and defining requirements forr the associated market data, static services needed.
- Ensuring screen, report mock-ups, target business processes, workflows and Use Cases Diagrams and Cross-Functional Diagrams (Swim Lanes) are all documented & signed off by stakeholders in a timely manner as directed by the project director
- UAT coordination and roll-out.
- Understanding of SDLC, systems architecture, systems design & technical infrastructure (software, messaging technologies, databases, servers).
- Experience in delivering business change in Capital Markets context
- Strong analytical skills & strong communication skills.