On behalf of an international investment and corporate bank we are looking for an experienced C# developer to work on projects across Equities, Fixed income, FX and Credit derivatives. International applications are welcome.
You will be part of a local agile team that is responsible for designing, developing and deploying various front office applications for the Equities, Fixed income, FX and Credit derivatives businesses. Services provided include automated pricing, distributed Computation, market data contribution and Risk & PnL monitoring.
The primary role is to work with a global team to implement and maintain global Equity Markets application dedicated for Structured Products pricing and workflow automation.
- Participate in implementing projects and enhancements for the Equity Derivatives Flow Business in Asia, including:
- Structured products pricing
- Structured products workflows
- Work closely with Product Owner to develop products that facilitate growth of global market business.
- Setup and improve monitoring tools.
- Provide level 3 support and maintaining the application.
- Work with the global team to effec global deliveries, scrum sprints, dev, test cycles etc.
- Minimum 5 years development experience with C# / WPF / Winforms
- SQL Server / Mongo.
- Microservice architecture and Distributed computing.
- Agile environments.
- Multicultural environment.
- Experience with Python would be advantageous.
- Financial services experience, preferably markets.
- Fluency in English, oral and written.