Our client is a leading top-tier investment bank who is looking for a talented and passionate Java/ Fullstack Developer to join their Securities Financing business. Securities Financing Technology is a diverse, global team that works together to build innovative sales and trading systems for the Prime Brokerage and Financing businesses.
- Delivering key business functionality for the Synthetic trading business, as part of a DevOps team.
- Working across end-to-end delivery lifecycle alongside our partners in the business; from inception through to production delivery and maintenance.
- Adherence to the departmental technical principles and challenging them where appropriate.
- Development of a close working relationship with stakeholders of varying levels of seniority across multiple business functions, including Trading, Sales and Compliance.
- Working alongside our colleagues in the broader regional Equities and Securities Financing department to ensure platform stability for our business.
- Excellent understanding of Java.
- Deep understanding of the related tooling.
- Appreciation of Agile and DevOps.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, to influence and collaborate with their colleagues, both in technology and the business.
- External cloud and microservice or specific full-stack front-end development experience (such as Angular or React) would be a plus.
- Prior experience of developing electronic execution systems, including FIX messaging would be an advantage
- Experience in low-latency Java development and performance optimisation would be strongly desired.
- Knowledge of Equities, Prime Brokerage or Equity Finance is preferred.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.