- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Our client is a top global brand with a regional buy-side business. As they look to automate and re-engineer their key platforms, they are looking for full-stack developers who are passionate about using the latest technologies.
This role will require the candidate to be engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle (using Agile methodologies) including understanding user stories, software architecture and design, coding, automated testing, tool-chain scripting and DevOps.
- Work on systems including websites, mobile apps, funds and asset allocation applications
- Develop new systems and integrate with vendor applications
- Collaborate with various parties including business stakeholders, product managers, development team
- Deliver new function of products and services and user experience to customers
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, product managers, software engineers, and operations engineers to uncover pain points and opportunities to deliver new business value through software
- Prototype and build new functionality to deliver on key product objectives
- Deliver an exceptional user experience to through the delivery of products and services with strong and extendable architectural design
- Maintain and support these services, with accountability for production reliability and usage, and the delivery of new functionality
- Be open to use any language / platform depending on different occasions, business needs or legacy requirements
- Have an inquisitive nature and a love of technology
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on technical skills in any object oriented programming (.net, nodeJS, java)
- Understanding of the whole software development lifecycle including the software architecture and design, coding, testing
- In depth experience with cloud application development is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shyra Kamarudin on +852 3907 3975.