Our client is a sizable international private equity fund based in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking a Fund Accountant/Fund Operations Specialist to join their established platform and contribute to the growth of their team.
- Assisting with fund operations procedures such as capital calls, distributions, management fees, bank transactions, and ad-hoc tasks as assigned, particularly in response to investors' requests during fundraising periods.
- Providing ongoing and daily operational support to clients across all aspects of the post-trade lifecycle, including trade support, distribution, settlement, reconciliations, and documentation services.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Fund Administrators, Legal Counsels, Fund Accountants, and other related parties.
- Managing documentation for fund subscriptions and redemptions, as well as regular or ad hoc internal and external reports.
- Monitoring the day-to-day deliverables with relevant service providers to ensure all documents from relevant contracted services are received with exceptional service.
- Responding to and resolving inquiries in a timely manner.
- Assisting with any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting or related field;
- Prefer candidates with at least 3 years of accounting experience; PE Fund accounting background is a definite advantage
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage;
Please Apply Now if you are interested to proceed further. Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.