My client is a MNC fund administrator which specializes in providing services for Hedge Funds and Private Equity clients. This is an exciting role to join a growing team, with excellent development opportunities for fund accountants who want a client facing position. In this role, alongside your normal fund accounting duties, you will be allowed, should you wish, to attend client meetings and network events. We require candidates who are fluent in English. Mandarin would be a plus.
- NAV calculation on a weekly or monthly basis
- Cash and portfolio reconciliation
- Attend to stakeholders’ enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications
- Prepare financial statements and work with external auditors as required
- Processing of payments of Investor, Investment Manager and third party fees
- Investor services including AML/KYC
- Extensive and proven fund accounting experience
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions
- Experience working with a fund administration or finance-related firm
- A general knowledge of the investment industry and/or fund accounting experience.
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Focused on attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Prefer candidates with 1-3 years working experience in the same industry