Our client is a leading independent provider of accounting, middle office, risk reporting and administration to various types of onshore and offshore funds including hedge, private equity, real estate funds, fund of funds & family offices. Due to significant growth and expansion of their Hong Kong office, they are looking to hire a Fund Accounting Manager.
- Responsible for a portfolio of medium to high complexity investment funds
- Supervising preparation of Net Asset Value (“NAV”) files, daily processing of transactions and preparation of cash reconciliations
- Liaising with investment managers, prime brokers and custodians in relation to trading activity as required for transaction processing and NAV preparation
- Preparing client compliance files, maintaining the client database and performing general administrative functions related to client funds
- Assisting in the invoicing process, collection of receivables and liaising with auditors to provide requested information and respond to queries
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA or equivalent) would be beneficial
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in financial services with a leading accountancy practice or financial institution
- Experience with offshore funds in beneficial
- Sound working knowledge of all Windows applications and fund accounting applications, e.g. Advent Geneva
- Experience in relationship management and client servicing
- Excellent time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills - fluent written and oral English is necessary. Mandarin language skills would be an asset.