Newbit Fiduciary Services (Hong Kong) Limited is a financial institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific fiduciary services for customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group.
We are currently looking for talent to join our team as Fund Accounting Manager / Senior Manager.
As a Fund Accounting Manager, you will / have to:
- Reviewing daily NAV and monthly NAV for hedge funds as prepared by junior staff
- Liaising with other offices in preparation of daily NAV and monthly NAV for hedge funds and any related projects.
- Liaising with clients and prime brokers in relation to preparation of NAV.
- Assisting with compliance and regulatory requests on behalf of clients.
- Responding to enquiries and requests from local and international clients.
- Working together with other team members on the on-boarding of new clients, launching of new fund
- Draft and ensure team members follow and perform control as specified in the Procedure Manual and ensure comply with in all relevant work processes
- Participate in UAT for any new system enhancement prior to production
- Participate in those tasks or projects as assigned by Business Head or Senior Management from time to time and take accountability.
It would be great if you are / have:
- Degree holder preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- Chartered accountant would be a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years working in a fund administration environment, with at least 5 years in a fund accounting role, in which 2 years in a supervisory level
- Solid knowledge of Investment Funds, Derivatives and Financial market is a must
- Solid Knowledge of fund operations for hedge funds would be a great advantage
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the fund administration and/or asset management business.