Fund Analyst (Senior Associate/ AVP)
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the review and selection of both traditional and alternative funds as well as the support of ongoing reviews by the Funds team.
- Work with both internal business units and external asset managers in delivering advisory communications and training.
- Maintaining the funds platform and monitoring recommendations, models and projects.
- Drive regional funds initiatives with a focus on North Asian markets.
- Strong Communication Skills, both written and speaking.
- Fluent in Mandarin (Putonghua), English and Cantonese speaker
- Self-starter with strong motivation
- Service oriented
- Team player & ability to work together with product, support team
- Preference to CFA candidate
- Strong interest in developing product knowledge relating to funds & advisory
- Good understanding of bank operations
- 4-6 years of industry experience
- Possess HKMA Type 1 & 4 licenses/ able to obtain licence within 2 months of onboarding
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.