- Audit experience on private equity fund is a preferable
- Perform financial analysis on private equity fund performances;
- Work with internal stakeholders to conduct due filigence, execute investment and divestment in private equity fund investments;
- Interact and coordinate internally with other divisions as required to support transaction execution and deal origination;
- Maintain and develop good relationships with external and internal clients;
- Comply with any internal and external regulations and company's policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Exonomics, or other relevant majors;
- Preference for candidate currently working in big 4 accounting firms;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Basic knowledge of the private equity fund products;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to form effective working relationships;
- Proactive in taking responsibilities, and able to multi-task;
- Fluent in verbal and written Chinese (Mandarin) is a must;
- Independent, reliable, and a drive for excellence.