Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Hang Seng Investment Management Limited
Established in 1993, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited ("HSVM") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited, and is one of the largest Hong Kong homegrown asset management companies. HSVM is an expert in HK/China and Asian markets and is committed to offer retail and institutional investors with a comprehensive range of investment products including ETFs, index tracking funds, actively-managed equities and fixed income funds, retirement funds, as well as institutional and corporate portfolios.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Fund Manager, Equities. Principal responsibilities
- Manage/co-manage relevant HK/China/Asian equity portfolios
- Work with the Product Specialist team and Sales team to support asset growth and client servicing on request •
- Identify investment opportunities primarily in Asian equities markets
- Contribute to the investment process and generate investment recommendations to the team
- Adhere to stringent monitoring procedures and highest standard of compliance
- University degree in Finance or a related discipline. CFA designation preferable
- Possess more than 8 years of experience in asset management with extensive experience in portfolio management and investment research in the Asian markets
- Has experience in managing portfolios as a lead manager or co-manager
- Solid knowledge of investment compliance and risk management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, being able to explain investment recommendations to key stakeholders
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.