Our Fund Services team provides professional services to our clients including fund administration, registrar and transfer agency services, performance fee calculations, fund accounting and audit assistance. This role will be responsible for leading a team of professional staff to provide fund services to our clients. You will also manage a portfolio of private equity and hedge funds administration and proactively maintaining the relationship with clients.
- Manage clients' portfolio to provide hedge and private equity funds administration services including:
- Facilitating the process of NAV calculation, capital calls and distributions
- Preparing financial information and schedules for audit purposes; review draft audit accounts and resolve audit issues; dispatch of interim and annual financial statements and other notices to fund managers or investors
- Responsible for cash management, monitoring cash transfers for investment needs, receipt of subscription proceeds and the payment of redemptions and fee charges
- Ensure delivery of high quality client service, and is compliant with group policies, procedures and practices
- Proactively manage and develop client relationships, and conduct meetings as appropriate
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and consistency in execution of reporting
- Empower the team to develop their skills using performance management tools
- Interact with clients and key stakeholders including legal counsel, auditors and tax advisors
- Think out of the box and bring innovative ideas to improve operational efficiency
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in fund accounting and administration or corporate accounting funds field (e.g. Big 4, fund house, fund administration etc.)
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Experienced in leading a team of professional accountants
- Good understanding and substantial experience in private equity/hedge funds
- Strong understanding of accounting standard including IFRS and US GAAP
- Knowledge in Investran and/or Paxus is preferred
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Good team player, independent, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via ally.chau(@)intertrustgroup.com.