Our client is a top-performing Hedge Fund who is currently seeking an experienced Fund Operations candidate to support their business expansion which has grown well organically despite the pandemic. This candidate is expected to has solid Fund Operations experience in Hedge Fund and Asset Management firms.
- Perform full fund operational support including assistance in trade execution, settlement and reporting
- Liaise with fund managers, fund administrators, custodians, and brokers on daily fund operational and administration issues
- Work with both internal parties and external partners to provide support on launching new products and new businesses
- Maintain and review internal policies, procedures and controls
- Handle ad-hoc tasks when assigned
- At least 5 years of relevant fund operations or fund admin experience within the investment space
- Degree or above preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Experience with systems such as Bloomberg AIM, Enfusion is preferred
- Able to work independently and self-motivated with good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.