Our client is a top-performing Hedge Fund that is currently seeking a Fund Operations candidate with knowledge on equities to support their business expansion which has grown well organically despite the pandemic. This candidate is expected to has solid Fund Operations experience in buy-side firms.
- Provide support in fund operations such as reconciliation, trade matching, settlement and valuation issues
- Liaise with both internal parties and external partners such as traders, portfolio managers, fund administrators, prime brokers, auditors on fund operational issues
- Ensure operations / procedures are in compliance with relevant rules
- Prepare shadow NAV and report to internal group on daily basis
- Perform ad hoc tasks in professional & timely manner
- At least 3 years of related experience in hedge fund operations or Fund Administration industry
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Knowledge on Enfusion will be an advantage
- Detail minded, team player with good communication skills
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.