We are assisting our client, a HK Branch of Taiwanese reputable Corporate Bank (HK branch: 150 staff) to hire the above post.
- Good career progression
- Good salary and working environment
- 3 years of compliance experience in banking
- Report to the Head of Legal & Compliance and lead the general compliance team (4-5 members)
- Draw up and execute compliance testing & review program.
- Maintain all necessary documentation and ensure bank adherence of the statutory requirements;
- Ensure the Bank compliant with all applicable laws and regulations of related authorities such as HKMA, SFC, DPB, CR, PCPD, IRD, IA, FSC of Taiwan, etc.;
- Formulate and review policies and procedures to address relevant legislation / regulatory changes and align / adopt group standard;
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and assess their potential impact to the Bank;
- Support department head to deal with legal issues and provide advice relating to regulatory compliance matters
- Disseminate compliance related information and publication to all relevant parties
- Discuss matters in relation to compliance policies with relevant departments and external expertise
- Bachelor Degree, preferably majoring in finance or in law / legal
- 5 years’ compliance experience gained from HK banks / financial industry, of which 3 years’ experience in compliance function
- Able to deal with compliance matters independently such as compliance testing & review program, and to communicate the compliance requirements to business departments effectively
- Good knowledge in banking laws and regulations, operations and internal controls, different banking products and services offered by the bank
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
Interested parties, please send your CV to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group at Winsome Choi at email@example.com or call us at (852) 2520 0103 for more details.