Our client is a well backed asset manager currently looking to hire a Compliance VP due to their expansion plan. They offer excellent work life balance and a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee all general compliance responsibilities related to the Type 1,4,7 licensed business.
- Provide recommendations to business that is compliant with statutory & regulatory requirements with SFC.
- Manage and advise on SFC inspections, circulars, inquiries, applications, etc.
- Handle licensing matters, application/change of substantial shareholder applications.
- Work closely with Business, Risk and other control functions to ensure the relevant regulatory risks are managed accordingly.
- Develop and keep abreast of compliance policies and procedures based on regulatory changes.
- Handle AML/CFT matters in accordance with the SFC; act as MIC for AML.
- Develop and conduct compliance training programs.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A relevant degree in Law, Finance, Business or related disciplines.
- 6+ years of general compliance experience from asset managers.
- Experienced in handling licensing matters, SFC liaison, AML/CFT matters, etc.
- Familiar with the relevant regulatory requirements i.e. SFC 1,4,9.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (spoken and written) is a MUST.
Please contact Venus Ip at 6380 0256 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000005780 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.