General Insurance Specialist, Client Centre
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Strategy
To achieve business objectives and sales target through outbound calls and inbound calls. Business
- To handle sales-related enquiries during the outbound and inbound activities
- To act as off-site Sales Consultants when required
- To handle sales-related enquiries during the inbound call
- To handle in-bank cross team referral
People and Talent
- To explain product features / charges to customers
- To introduce products to customers and handle objections
- To confirm enrolment details with customers
- To handle customer complaints
- To provide customer insurance advice and to offer tailor-made customer solutions
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and ensure all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for the roles
- To comply with the control requirements in the Procedures Manual relevant to respective job responsibilities in Personal Client Centre, Voice & Victual.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Responsibilities relating to the direction, planning, structure, frameworks (e.g processes and policies) and oversight. For example, Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas; Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Insurance, Client Centre , Hong Kong Team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Product Team
- Fulfilment Team
- Operation Team
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Voice and Victual, Hong Kong Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
- IIQE paper 1,2,3 qualification
- Day 1 Readiness
- Multi Skill Training
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.