See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- To maintain the client relationship by providing efficient support to relationship manager's work, answer customers' daily enquiry in responsive and customer-oriented manner;
- To prepare management reports as directed by relationship manager;
- To facilitate team business by dealing with necessary operation procedures.
- To provide operation supports, including account opening, preparation of loan documentation, to relationship managers.
- To co-ordinate with various departments of the Bank to ensure the customers' satisfaction at a justified cost.
- To prepare high standards of KYC and other operational documents.
- To prepare good quality and accuracy of management reports.
- To comply with all regulatory requirements imposed by regulatory authorities, and policies, standards, lending guidelines and procedures of the Bank.
- Tertiary education with majors in business, economics or finance is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' relevant banking experience.
- Ability to communicate with internal departments
- Good PC skill
- Good teamwork spirit