• Stable Platform• Attractive Salary
About Our Client
Our Client are a globally leading insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia. Job Description
- Provide day-to-day advice and support on FATCA/CRS and AML matters, which include preparation of regular reports, conduct quality assurance and self-assessments to ensure compliance with FATCA/CRS regulatory requirements in HK
The Successful Applicant
- Work with Operational and Business teams to handle enquiries from Regional and Global FATCA/CRS and AML teams.
- Conduct reviews and comment on FATCA/CRS and AML operational procedural manual and guidelines.
What's on Offer
- At least 7 years of compliance experience with financial institutions, with relevant knowledge in FATCA/CRS and AML requirements and compliance controls.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the compliance requirements related to FATCA/CRS and AML.