This is an opportunity to enter a client facing function within the Reinsurance Globals Division, Asia. You will be integral to the resilience and long-term success of some of our key Global clients. You will become a member of the Globals Asia team supporting Key Account Managers (KAM's) across in the Asia Region in owning selected Globals clients and in executing their client management responsibilities.
Key Account Officers play a key role in, enabling our Key Account Managers (KAMs) to achieve their business goals and become the preferred partners for our clients. As part of your role, you will ensure that client activities are performed accurately, efficiently and according to relevant timelines.
You will manage a wide range of stakeholders and as part of your role in supporting the Client Leadership Teams (CLT's) you will be interacting with colleagues from other functions, such as Underwriting, Business Development, Finance, Business Management, Solutions, DSA, Legal and Business Services.
You will report to one of the Senior Key Account Managers and your core responsibilities will include:
- Helping KAMs in profitable, growth-oriented management of global business relationships across all L&H lines of business and geographies
- Supporting the KAMs in leading their CLT's and Cross-functional teams (XFT's), i.e. steering, preparing and coordinating meetings and other activities, managing partners and communication
- Assisting with the ongoing support and creation of Client Strategy and Action Plans
- Preparing high-quality marketing materials based on Impact Marketing principles in coordination with the CLT & XFT
- Preparing internal and external communication, e.g. to clients, internal stakeholders, incl. executive management level
- Analyzing internal and external client data for Life & Health, including coordination with Finance team and other data providers, and preparing performance reports
- Supporting the process for client surveys and other instruments including the preparation of distribution lists, interpretation of results and development of improvement plans with the client team
- Addressing ad-hoc client, industry and market requests
- Ensure collaboration with other Globals teams and other markets/ functional units and sharing knowledge and best practice effectively
- Deputizing Key Account Managers on defined tasks
- University degree in actuarial science, mathematics, economics, business and engineering degrees, or any similar degrees requiring strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Financial services or consulting experience welcomed. Re/insurance knowledge and Life & Health experience are a plus
- You are comfortable reacting to and managing rapidly evolving business needs and able to constructively look at new ways of doing things
- Your main qualities include proactivity, strong can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Highly motivated, result-oriented who can think analytically, strategically and critically. You thrive on problem solving
- Excellent organizer, flexible and able to work effectively under tight deadlines and execute both independently and in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Marketing knowledge a plus) and integrity when communicating with internal and external partners
- Fluency in English required; any other language is also an asset for this role
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and solid knowledge of other Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word) and a strong sense for visual design (in PowerPoint) is a plus