Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Global Banking & Markets - Global Markets Operations
Hang Seng's Global Markets Operations is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units. We are responsible for driving every part of the trade lifecycle post execution. We manage settlement activity, risk and control, while ensuring the delivery of regulatory compliance and seamless operational client services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our Cross Product & Client Data Services Team
as Global Ma rkets Operations Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Manage the processing of static data set up, reconciliation production, confirmation matching, fail trades and nostro break investigation and reporting
- Assist the Department manager to provide operations support to the global markets business and coordinate with relevant parties to ensure all service pledged are met
- Drive and support projects / systems implementation, workflow design, process re-engineering and streamline initiatives
- Oversee daily operations to ensure compliance with internal and related regulatory requirements
- Design and implement operational procedures complied with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirement
- Lead, motivate and train staff to meet business goals
- Work closely with various stakeholders including business users, IT departments, legal and compliance to ensure effective operation s.
- Minimum of 8 years' banking experience or relevant experience and with two years at managerial level
- University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- Strong people management skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and can work with all levels in the bank
- Attentive to details and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Great sense of ownership and passionate about driving change to ensure efficient and effective customer service
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.