Global Markets Audit - CIB (No Audit Experience Required)
- Competitive HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
• Multi asset class exposure and front-to-back coverage of APAC markets business • Direct liaison with the Senior Management team • Open to candidates from Front Office or Front Office support functions
A well-renowned global banking group with a growing presence in the APAC market is looking for candidates to join their team responsible for carrying out internal consulting and audit assignments across their Global Markets and ALM Treasury business.
This team is recognised internally as a key talent pool within the banking Group; you will follow a comprehensive training programme designed to ensure you are well-equipped to understand all areas of the Global Markets business from multiple perspectives.
In this role, you will conduct risk-based assurance projects (3 per year) across the APAC region (primarily Hong Kong & Singapore) to provide recommendations on process improvement and risk mitigation to the Senior Management Team across the following areas:
- Global Markets (Equity Derivatives, FXLM & Commodity Derivatives, G10 Rates, Prime Solutions & Financing, Primary & Credit Markets)
- ALM Treasury
- Relevant Supporting & Control Functions: Global Markets Operations, Risk (market, credit, counterparty, strategic, business etc.), Compliance, Legal, Finance etc
Following a defined yet meritocratic career trajectory, after c. 3 years in the role, you will have the opportunity to either take a leadership role in the same team or leverage your accrued knowledge and relationships in a role within another area of the Group.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the audited businesses and their incumbent risks
- Identify high-risk areas and control deficiencies, issuing recommendations to remediate any gaps in the risk control framework
- Liaise with various stakeholders (Heads of Business Units, Trading Desks etc.) to ensure appropriate coverage of the audited entity
- Present findings and conclusions to Senior Management
Skills / Experience:
- NO AUDIT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong academic record, with a preference for educational and/or professional qualifications in a scientific/quantitative field (Financial Engineering, Quantitative Economics, Econometrics, Physics, Mathematics etc.)
- Demonstrable experience working in a Front Office environment or directly related support / control function (trading, sales, structuring, market risk, counterparty risk etc.)
- Thorough understanding of global markets activities, and an aptitude for identifying high-risk areas
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels