Global Markets, Equity Derivatives Structuring, Analyst - Hong Kong
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is as dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor. YOUR IMPACT
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and ergonomic services to wellbeing and resilience offerings, we offer our people the flexibility and support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
We are currently looking for an Equity Derivatives Structurer to join our Asia Structuring team based in Hong Kong. The role would entail working across flow and exotic derivatives to produce relevant content on Asia derivatives opportunities. In particular, the role would involve working on risk recycling opportunities in the derivatives space from supply/demand imbalances around exotic structured products, and marketing that content to investors across the globe, including hedge funds, institutions, pensions and sovereigns. This Hong Kong based Analyst level role offers a wide range of learning opportunities, from creating and pitching tactical trade ideas both internally and externally to creating bespoke analyses to working on exotic dislocations. Principal Responsibilities will include:
- Working on trade opportunities around structured product flows and supply/demand imbalances
- Running complex backtests and analytics around derivatives ideas
- Presenting tactical trade ideas to the global franchise, across both flow and exotic derivatives.
- Working closely with trading to structure and price equity and hybrid derivatives
- Working closely with sales to enhance client relationships and provide bespoke content
- Bachelors or Master's degree, preferably in a quantitative subject
- Strong technical and mathematical skills as well as an interest to learn to proficiently use pricing tools for derivatives
- Ability to work on complex and multi-faceted projects involving several teams
- The successful candidate will be an ambitious and dynamic individual with natural sales ability and excellent communication/interpersonal and technical skills
- Proficient in programming languages (preference for Python and/or C-based languages) as well as using spreadsheets and preparing presentation material/pitch books.
- Strong interest in global financial markets & derivative instruments
- Fluency in Mandarin preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity