Global Trading Solutions (GTS) / APAC Solutions Sales COO-Business Manager (Hong Kong)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Having responsibilities in a business management role within an evolving and growing Investment Banking environment, with a focus across Cross-Asset Flow and Structured Products. You will be providing business management support for the GTS/ APAC Solutions Sales team and acting as an intermediary, managing relationships between the Sales and other functions within the bank, such as Legal, Compliance, Technology and Finance accurately plus efficiently. Equally leading our governance framework to ensure control and compliance with regulations and internal policies be key to this role. Plus handling across regulatory enquires and inspections, and support internal audit and compliance reviews. As well as providing business analysis and partnering with management in defining and delivering business strategy for Sales. Handling across budgets, costs and resource allocations. Your future colleagues
You being part of our GTS and APAC Solutions Sales division, having responsibilities on our growing platforms within the GTS and Sales /Business Management team. Our team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
- 7+ years of relevant business experiences having covered Investment Banking or Private Banking businesses would be advantageous.
- An understanding of Fixed Income, Equity and Derivatives products plus trading and sales processes, systems with a real passion for improving your knowledge of the space.
- Experience of implementing and running Product Governance and Control framework and good project management skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, numerical and technical skills, with strong Microsoft Excel, VBA knowledge an advantage.
- An ability to learn quickly with an investigative mindset, thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to see issues at a high level and in detail.
- Being a motivated self-starter, having the ability to independently analyze business requirements and determine the appropriate course of action without direct management assistance.
- Your strong attention to details and having a good work ethic, along with strong presentational skills with the ability to clearly define and articulate business performance & strategy.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability in negotiating practical solutions across various functions and levels of seniority.
- Instant credibility, showing your hardworking and dedication in having the drive and determination to be successful in a high-performance culture with constantly changing deadlines and priorities.
- Good commercial acumen, interpersonal and problem solving skills with excellent written plus verbal abilities in English, with Chinese Cantonese or Chinese Mandarin advantageous but not essential.
- Being highly motivated, driven, a team collaborator, along with you loving working in a dynamic work environment.
- Your ability working in Hong Kong and within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.