Ensure Operations Data (e.g. customer & policy data domains) integrity, accuracy, consistency, and quality are up to AIA Group standard
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as SME of operations data and assist the development of centralized database.
- Identify Critical Data Elements (‘CDEs’) & monitors data quality.
- Perform root cause analysis of data quality issues.
Data Governance and Control
- Assist data owner on access request, including but not limited to review/ assess request legitimacy, keep log and regular review on the request validity.
- Assist on data quality tracking across different business functions within Operations e.g. reviews platform alerts and audit logs.
- Report high risk issues to relevant committees.
- Execute data remediation plans to uplift data quality.
- On-gong maintenance of G&C platform to ensure the information is up-to-date and access right control is duly maintained.
Data Framework Strategy
- Implement minimum data standards and/ or procedures in Operations.
- Centralize and align data user requirement on data structure, data fields, data mapping etc in relation to new requirements that are relevant to new data field collection and capturing across ALL applications / policy adm systems within AIA Operations.
- Ensure data consistency and data fields values alignment among ALL operations systems.
- Perform and handle other responsibilities / jobs /projects / market research /initiatives assigned by manager to meet operational and the company’s business strategic growth.
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis and preparation of management presentation materials.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate in any discipline with 7 years working experience, or HKALE holder or equivalent with 8 years working experience, or HKCEE / DSE holder or equivalent with at least 10 year’s working experience.
- Qualification with HK Insurance Intermediary Examination Paper 1,2, 3 4 and 5 or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in operation data management is an added advantage.
- Experience in insurance services and operations in underwriting/claims /policy owner service is preferable.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to details, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Ensure team members who perform regulated activities have obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirements.
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities.