Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency with 6 recruitment brands focusing on: Financial Services, Supply Chain, Life Sciences, Technology, Engineering & Infrastructure and Legal. We've been established for 17 years with 15 offices globally across the UK, Europe, USA and Asia, and we're growing to over 1000 staff by the end of 2021.
As a global recruitment firm, Phaidon International plays a vital role in helping our clients navigate this challenge, finding the talent that will allow them to drive their business forward in constantly changing and evolving markets. Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency with 5 recruitment brands focusing on: Financial Services, Supply Chain, Life Sciences, Technology and Engineering & Infrastructure. We've been established for 17 years with 15 offices globally across the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- Handle the entire end to end recruitment life cycle (360 degree of recruitment)
- Publicize job openings and status updates on LinkedIn and job boards
- Source and screen talents and interview candidates
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and advise them on the current market
- Undertake reference checks
- Negotiate salaries and contracts
What are the requirements?
- Fluent English (necessary)
- Fluent Cantonese/ Mandarin (preferred)
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- A natural fighters and highly competitive
- Salesy and love achieving goals
- Very sociable and love building relationships
- A fast learner and want to improve yourself continuously
Perks of working at Phaidon International:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Unlimited career progression without any time limit
- Minimum 18 days annual leave
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Ability to relocate to our 12 awesome global locations
- Some extra incentives include - Lunch Clubs, Company-Sponsored Holidays, corporate dinners in Michelin-starred restaurants, Rolex Watches, Channel Bags and much more!