A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading financial services providers as a leader of the group data science team. This role will work with senior stakeholders in the group to set up enterprise data science and AI strategy as well as build the data science capability for the company.
- World Leading Financial Services Provider
- Based out of Hong Kong or Singapore
- Critical Role with regional responsibility as part of a growing team
- Responsible for setting enterprise-wide data science and AI strategy, roadmap, process and tools to achieve Data Driven Decision Organization
- Drive the implementation of strategic data science initiatives such as AI lab, ML, and customer analytics to achieve business growth, better customer experience and productivity improvement.
- Building the Data Science capability and team for the firm while effectively managing this newly developed function.
- Enable country data science team by strategy design, best practice sharing, necessary training and coach.
- Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, MBA, or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
- Around 10 years strong experiences with Customer Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and Business Intelligence program development and implementation.
- Around 5 years team management experience.
- Familiar SAS, SPSS, R, Python, Spark, pylearn2, SQL
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with business leaders to align with strategic goals
- Knowledge of insurance industry leading data analytics and AI practices.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics: linear regression, logistic regression, decision tree, neural network, random forest, k-means, ARMA, association rule, SVM, ANN, CNN, DNN
A full version of the JD is available upon request. Please get in touch with me via email – Joel@nlsearch.asia or call me directly via +852 3703 3688.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Joel (email@example.com) with your resume.