Group Sourcing, Associate Director (Governance and Transformation)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for management of Sourcing process transformation and optimization, Supplier Management programs, Sourcing automation tools and analytic reports.
Also support Sourcing projects and other new/change in related AIA Standards and Guidelines such as Sourcing Standard, Third Party Risk Management. Responsibilities
Sourcing related policies and processes
- Develop and implement Sourcing standards and guidelines
- Ensure Sourcing processes aligns with company and Sourcing strategies and controls
- Strengthen sourcing governance and control to mitigate risk
- Drive for constant improvement and introduce best-in class practices in Sourcing processes.
- Drive and coach in-country Sourcing teams on compliance of Group Sourcing related policies and standards.
- Support other related policies and process development and implementation as SME or as needed.
- Develop strategies and plans, manage the execution of Group office and Group-wide procurement transformation project and initiatives
- Lead continuous improvement and regular updates in Sourcing standard and processes, manage change management with key stakeholders and general users.
- Support AIA Source-to-Pay process provide subject matter expert advice to system / process owners, and liaison with users, as needed.
Governance and Control
- Establish and optimize Sourcing performance KPI and process
- Strengthen procurement governance and control to mitigate risk
- Ensure KPI and Sourcing process aligns with business goals with balance of risk control.
Supplier Management Process
- Run a framework and provide structure for category management leads and supplier managers to ensure effective management of strategic/top spend suppliers.
- Ensure the process is on track and implement continuous improvement.
Management Report and Analytics
- Perform data analysis and management reports to support performance assessment, supplier base and expense analysis.
- Provide insight in partnership with category management leads and BU Sourcing teams for action.
- Design and manage Sourcing activities database.
- Act as relationship manager with BU Sourcing Lead, to ensure alignment with Group Standards and directions.
- Oversee the implementation and BAU operations of Sourcing transformation projects.
- Analyze and identify process gaps and facilitate continuous improvement within Sourcing function.
- Provide specialist advice and best practices in Sourcing to stakeholders and BU Sourcing teams.
- University graduate in Business /Laws/Supply Chain Management/Computer Science/Quantity Surveying/Hospitality or other relevant degrees to specific categories.
- Relevant advanced degree or professional certification such as CIPS/CPSM would be of advantage.
- Over 7 years of experience in strategic sourcing in international financial institutes.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills. Ability to present and influence across all levels.
- Strong cost and risk management skills.
- Self-motivated team player, who has energy and drive, also able to motivate and get the best out of a multi-functional team and matrix organization.
- Capable of operating in a dynamic environment and able to balance short-term business needs with the long-term requirements of our business.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Asian language skills would be an advantage.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.