Our client is a well-established educational institution in Hong Kong who is looking for a HRIS Executive to join their dynamic team. This role will report into the HRIS Manager. Previous experience in HR system such as Workday, PeopleSoft and Oracle would be ideal. The candidate must have at least 3-6 years of experience in HR. Fluent in written and verbal communications in English and Cantonese.
About the Role:
Our client is a well-established educational institution in Hong Kong who is looking for a HRIS Executive to join their dynamic team. This role will report into the HRIS Manager. Previous experience in HR system such as Workday, PeopleSoft and Oracle would be ideal.
- Assist in the configuration asnd implementation of new HR system
- Generate analytics reports
- Work closely with internal and external vendors, responsible for systems new initiatives, implementation, and maintenance
- Prepare in meeting notes and follow up actions
- Assist in any ad hoc HR related projects
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information System or other related discipline
- 3- 6 years or more experience in HR. Experience in Oracle HCM configuration, implementation and maintenance will be an advantage
- Familiar with HRIS system such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, or other top tier systems and cloud mode
- Self-starter and team player with excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Attention to details, with an analytical mind
Interested? Here's what to do next:
Please apply to the role with a recent copy of your CV. We will be in touch once we review your profile for suitability.
If you have any questions on this role, or are looking to explore job opportunities generally, please reach out to Stephanie Pound for a confidential discussion at email@example.com.