Our client is a Chinese Investment Bank in the market, looking for an HR Business Partner to join them to support their business expansion.
- As a key HR Business Partner in the Human Resources team, partner with line managers, plan and execute recruitment plans especially for the Equities business;
- Review HR policies and procedures to enhance and streamline the process;
- Work closely with department managers and identify training needs and coordinate learning & development activities;
- Support the development of organizational change;
- Cover compensation & benefits, staff education program and training activities;
- Support other HR related projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Human resources or other related field;
- 5+ year of Human Resources experiences; solid experiences in recruitment cycle;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Detail-oriented, multitasking, senior stakeholder management skills;
- Pro-active and reliable personality;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
To apply, please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.