HR Contact Center Team Leader
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description Specific Accountabilities:
Key Leader Accountabilities:
- Accurately handle routine client service requests at initial point of contact utilizing administrative systems
- Take a proactive role in identifying and reporting areas of continuing client concern(trends)
- Identify and escalate exceptions with recommendations to appropriate resource
- Educate employees at every opportunity on rationale behind policies and Manulife's HR self-service tools such as Workday
- Responsible for participating in a strong collaborative team and building customer working relationships while providing excellent customer service
- Keep current with company policies, procedures and maintaining processing knowledge
- Expectation of measures around accuracy and service excellence are met
- Liaise with HR Partners to resolve employee issues, if necessary
Accountable for team and department results, manage daily workflow of case management, operational staffing and effective and harmonious relationship with HR teams across Greater China.
- Support staff with inquiries
- Train and develop new staff
- participates in the recruitment of new staff to the department
- identifies roadblocks and challenges that may inhibit our ability to meet department objectives
- handles escalated issues
- In-charge of Monthly Quality Monitoring, Coaching, Schedule Monitoring and ad-hoc reports
- Conducts Bi-Weekly Calibration Meeting
Problems / Challenges:
- College graduate
- Customer service focus and skills with the ability to build positive relationships between customer/company and represent Manulife's best interests.
- Commitment to achieving high levels of service excellence and ability to work independently or within a team and with direction
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Customer Services policies, procedures and concepts
- Organizational/prioritization skills to be able to work in a multitasking environment
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills with the proven ability to inspire a culture of commitment
- Resourceful - able to source out information and have basic research skills
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- Dealing with unclear/unfamiliar expectations from clients with confidence
- Manage time effectively within a high volume and fast paced structured work environment with the ability to manage conflict positively on and off the phones
- Fast paced learning environment while meeting service delivery expectations
- Dealing with differing opinions independently with high degree of professionalism
- Ability to deal with difficult callers/situations and deliver difficult messages
- Manage highly confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to prioritize workload
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of June 30, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.9 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.