- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 17 Apr 19
- Hong Kong
- HKD40000 - HKD50000 per month
- Full time
To cope with the organizations rapid expansion, our banking client is urgently looking for high caliver candidates to join their growing team.
about the company.
Our banking client is well known among small to medium enterprises - with over 150+ outlets across China and 500+ globally, they're urgently looking for an all-rounded HR generalist to join their team.
about the job.
- Responsible for all HR functions, including recruitment, payroll, salary benefits survey, HR Budgeting, reward management and staff relations
- Manage and maintain staff information and records in the HRIS system
- Participate in salary review performance exercise and provide relevant analysis
- Involvement in the organisations development and talent management program
- Prepare analysis reports
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects as needed
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree i Human Resource Management or related
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in full spectrum HR functions
- Familiarity with computerised HR systems and MS Office including Word and Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, team player with a strong sense of responsibility
Interested parties, please click on the link below to apply.
To hear more about this opening, please reach out to Michel Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org