An expanding asset management/private equity firm is seeking an HR talent to join their HR team. Prepare have exposure in 1. Talent Development 2. Talent Management 3 Exchange Prog 4. Build Corporate Culture 5. Build Employer branding
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct reporting to the Head of Human Resources and as point of contact to provide professional HR related services for the designated business groups
- Assist Head of HR to identify, develop and implement HR strategies that support the business objectives.
- • Assist to develop, review and streamline HR policies, processes and practices to ensure effectiveness of the business.
- Review compensation and benefits practices and implement relevant changes aligned with business objectives.
- Work with Head of HR to implement annual key HR projects, including but not limited to budget forecast, annual appraisal exercise, salary and benefit review, employee insurance renewal, training and development, succession planning and high potential staff development.
- Work with Head of HR to support the development of an effective employment communication programme to drive the company culture and objectives.
- Compile periodical HR reports. • Keep abreast of all employment related ordinances.
- Be a change agent and drive change as and when necessary. • Perform any duties as deemed necessary by the direct manager.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years all round HR generalist experience, preferable in financial institutions
- Well versed with China and Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related ordinances
- With solid exposure in handling PRC employment, taxation and related matters
- Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good English and Chinese written skills
- Mature and independent
- Customer-oriented and ability to influence all levels of staff • Detail minded, organized and able to work under pressure
- Analytical and good business acumen
If you are interested in it, please send your resume in MS WORD with notice period and current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.