seeking a HR Manager, Risk and Governance for the Human Resources Department to be responsible for administrating and controlling HR risk and compliance of relevant procedures including code of conduct and licensing matters.
A regional bank is seeking a HR Manager, Risk and Governance for the Human Resources Department to be responsible for administrating and controlling HR risk and compliance of elevant procedures including code of conduct and licensing matters.
- Responsible for administering, coordinating, controlling and monitoring in the aspects of HR risk & compliance of relevant procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Assist the Section Head of HR Risk and Compliance to review human resources policies, developing new ideas and methods for effectively addressing potential legal / risk & compliance issues with regard to human resources
- Conduct extensive risk & compliance related research on regulatory requirements.
- Review operations flow and develops new initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity. Undertakes ad-hoc projects as required.
- Assist and coordinate the audit issues of the department with respective parties.
- Assist in implementation and monitoring of HR risk and compliance related policies and operation manuals.
- Monitor the implementation of various Enhanced Competency Framework, including but not limited to Private Wealth Management, Cybersecurity, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing, Retail Wealth Management, Treasury Management and Credit Risk Management, Operational Risk Management etc., with respective departments.
- Handle general staff's enquiries in related to HR risk and compliance procedures, policies, guidelines and issues.
- University degree, preferably major in Human Resources Management, Law or related discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in banking/finance sector
- Sound knowledge of human resources processes and risk and compliance management concepts
- Good understanding of banking operations and relevant bank policies and guidelines
- A detail-minded team player with good communication skills and risk awareness
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and is interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Jack Leung at with your CV and contact details or call +852 3901 8971 to engage in a confidential discussion.