A well established family office is looking for a high caliber candidate to join as Human Resources & Administration Manager. The position is based in Hong Kong.
- Well established Family Office
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Our client is a well-established family office based in Hong Kong. With the continued growth of the organization, the need has arisen to recruit a high caliber candidate to join them.
You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of all aspects of HR services to ensure smooth operation and sustain long-term operations efficiency including payroll, employment tax and benefits processing, people administration, HR process re-engineering etc.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategy with business unit heads to support forward-looking business goals
- Work with business units on manpower planning, hiring requirements, recruitment and employee matters etc.
- Develop and implement talent management strategy to help business units build future strategic capabilities and leadership
- Design and implement talent appraisal system (i.e., KPIs) to measure employee performance and provide feedback
- Develop a career progression framework to ensure development and succession of critical talent
Compensation & benefits: Review and develop compensation and benefits programs so as to maintain market competitiveness and comply with legal requirements
Organization development: Track and identify solutions to improve organization effectiveness and employee engagement
HR system: Manage and refine HR systems
The applicant should have:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 6+ years of proven HR experience with managerial experience. Experience working at holdings company with diversified businesses (e.g., investment, property management, manufacturing) is a plus
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and HR related ordinances
- Sound interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Willing to travel to Mainland China for meetings if needed
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume to Kelly Kam by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference eFC3485.
(Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful.)