My client is a global investment bank, they are looking for a Head of Application Support for Interest Rate Derivatives and Bond. The candidate will be leading a team of application support engineer to support the trade floor.
About the job
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Lead a team to support and maintain mission critical systems of Interest Rate Derivative and Bond business in Asia, e.g. trading and settlement systems of Investment products, Pricing System, PNL tools, etc.
- Perform user requirement analysis and propose solutions
- Liaise with system vendors, in-house development team, and group infrastructure team to design and implement technical solution.
- Prepare technical documentation
- Manage the team to perform software testing to ensure the software quality meets the required standards
- Manage change control and production rollout
- Coach team members
- Bachelor’s Degree with Honor (or equivalent) or above in information technology, computer science or equivalent disciplines
- Over 7 years of experience within Financial Services
- In-depth knowledge in trading, and settlement process of Interest Rate Derivates and Bond is an hugh advantage
- Hands-on experience in SQL is a must
- Hands-on experience in FIX support is an advantage
- Self-motivated. Able to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English