I am looking for a strategic leader to serve as Head of Call Center for my client, an international bank in Hong Kong & Greater Bay Area. He/She will lead and manage a team of customer service to deliver consistent excellent inbound and outbound digital service via telephone, email correspondence and other digital channels to both internal and external clients of the bank in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for the overall management and operation of the customer service unit, including the development and implementation of customer service procedures and standard, strategic cost management, operational efficiency and operational risks, supervision and training of customer service staff, monitoring and evaluation of customer service performance
- Oversee and manage customer feedback and complaints to ensure speedy service recovery, investigation conducted in a fair, timely and customer-oriented manner.
- Drive digitization to reduce call demand and increase customer self-serve via digital platforms.
- Drive process improvements to achieve operational efficiency and minimize operational risks.
- Cantonese/Mandarin is MANDATORY for this role
- > 10 years of experience in a management role from customer / call centre in banking environment
- Strong change management and digital transformation mindset
- Independent, proactive, self-motivated and strong risk control mindset
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, firstname.lastname@example.org