Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Head of Card Products Consumer Assets - Unsecured Lending
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Card Products
. Principal responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities and formulate business proposal to develop and revamp Hang Seng Bank's credit card products' features and value propositions
- Plan, design and execute product acquisition strategy coupled with product strategy to target new customers and gain market share through new card account opening
- Oversee various acquisition channels and work with channel owners to drive campaigns to achieve annual new card growth targets
- Manage product level P&L and deliver profitability targets through achieving mixture of performance matrix in terms of interest revenue, contra revenue, spending and operating expense
- Work closely with internal support functions in executing and delivering the new product development efforts to support the product strategy
- Partner with digital channels and IT in delivering product related marketing campaigns and existing / new product development
- Obtain management's approval on the marketing dollars investments and ensure the support and implementation of the initiatives are well planned. Manage product marketing budget including marketing cost and rewards
- Lead, groom and coach a team to specialize in card product development and relevant marketing tasks to grow business
- Adhere to the Functional Instruction Manual and the guidelines imposed or updated by internal and external regulators on a timely basis
- University degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years' relevant working experience, with solid experience in card business and card usage, with minimum 5 years in managerial position
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- Strong self-motivation and customer orientation, with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.