Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Consumer Assets - Unsecured Lending
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Card Usage and Reward. Principal responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities and formulate business proposal/plan to drive the new card usage and merchant joint promotion programs to grow top and bottom line financial benefits and to gain businesses from competitors
- Plan, design and execute usage programs including rewards and discounts through mass programs as well as targeted database marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing Department on ATL advertising and advertorial marketing campaigns and ensure each campaign will meet program objectives set
- Obtain management's approval on the marketing dollars investments and ensure the support and implementation of the initiatives are well planned
- Strategize merchant segment focus initiatives to drive both sales turnover and overall Hang Seng Bank credit card brand and product positioning in the market
- Manage the negotiation of promotion contract with terms that is favorable to the Bank and evaluate the program effectiveness/feedback
- Monitor marketing budget, cost and revenue to meet financial targets
- Lead, groom and coach a team to handle credit card usage and relevant marketing tasks to grow business
- Keep abreast of the new card types/products, upcoming and new card technologies and trends, and evaluate the impacts on the current card business of the Bank
- Adhere to the Functional Instruction Manual and the guidelines imposed or updated by internal and external regulators on a timely basis
- University degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant working experience, with solid experience in card business and card usage, with minimum 3 years in managerial position
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- Strong self-motivation and customer orientation, with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.