Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Marketing
Hang Seng's Marketing function is responsible for formulating marketing strategies and implementing marketing initiatives to reinforce the brand of Hang Seng Bank, drive acquisition and usage of the Bank's product and services, strengthen customer loyalty to build long term relationships, and provide internal business units with marketing support to deliver a comprehensive suite of products and services offered by the Bank.
We are currently seeking high caliber professional to join us asHead of Customer Propositions Marketing. Principal responsibilities
- Enhance brand awareness, develop proposition-led marketing campaigns for Signature, Prestige, Preferred and other strategic segments to achieve business growth of customer base, product penetration and cross selling based on business strategies, customer needs, competitive advantages of the Bank
- Lead marketing teams and allocate marketing resources effectively based on business priorities
- Implement and deliver marketing initiatives across segments, including advertising, acquisition and loyalty programs, seminars, event marketing and localized promotions
- Maximize customer value from customer base and expand customer's product portfolio into different categories
- Maintain the overall competitiveness of acquisition and loyalty drives by regularly benchmarking with competitors
- Develop cross product bundling opportunity and leverage various product lines to achieve business growth
- Develop marketing strategies and oversee the implementation of robust marketing and branding initiatives
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
- Marketing professional with substantial experience in financial institutions. Exposure to Wealth and Personal Banking would be a definite advantage
- Proven tracking record in of leading teams that deliver results aligned to long term strategic business goals, and ability to work on multi-function projects in dynamic and competitive environment
- Solid experience in marketing strategy development and delivery of marketing campaigns, with in-depth knowledge of latest developments in the marketing and media scene
- Strong problem solving skills to distill complex business issues, make use of data and analytics in deriving innovative solutions to achieve strategic and business targets
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.