Our client, a well-known bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- Manage 2 districts with over 20 branches
- Monitor all branches sales performance and ensure all branches achieve business target
- Review all sales and operations procedures and implement adequate controls to ensure compliance with new or revised regulatory requirements and ensure proper internal controls are in place.
- Strengthen sales and operations control process officially and review service standard to both internal and external customers.
- Support branches through two-way communication, coaching, and provide development opportunities to enhance overall staff performance
- Degree Holder in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in retail banking with strong sales management skills
- sound knowledge on general banking products and wealth management products and operations procedures
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess HKSI & IIQE licence
Interested parties please direct contact Ms Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 or contact eppie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.