Head of Equity Derivatives Sales Asia
Head of Equity Derivatives Sales Asia based in Hong Kong Head of Equity Derivatives Sales Asia
We are working with our banking client to look for a senior banker(MD/ED) to lead their development of Equity Derivatives Sales activities in Asia, concentrating mainly in the coverage of Private Bank Networks of Banks in Hong Kong and Singapore. This position is based in Hong Kong. Responsibilities
Key Capabilities, Qualification & experience
- Define the vision and strategic direction of the equity derivatives Asia sales unit;
- Ensure adequate management controls and adherence to the Bank's policies and guidelines at all time;
- Organise and manage the activity in order to achieve revenue target;
- Identify opportunities that could increase revenues and implement them in agreement with management;
- Optimise the activity to enable cost efficiencies, reduction of operational risk, and scalability of the activity
- Lead and setup the team to create momentum, team spirit, and the achievement of targets
- Coordinate the activity with peers, both within the department as well front to back to ensure consistency and achievement of common goals;
- Ensure adherence of the team to compliance, regulatory, internal policies and guidelines at all
- More than 10 years' experience working in the equity markets industry
- High level education
- High level of understanding of the commercial activity in the region, not only equity but cross asset class.
- Thorough approach to sales strategy and management control processes.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371