Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution - Branch Network
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 270 branches and service outlets, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Head of FX Sales
. Principal responsibilities
- Acting as a technical expert in one or several product categories, as relevant to market, such as Structured Products/FX/Investment/Trusts/Estate planning /Retirement/Protection/Mortgage etc
- Adding value to clients with more complex needs, e.g. top-tier and mid-tier Premier clients
- Assisting PRMs in understanding clients better, meeting clients together with PRMs when required, making suitable recommendations and helping clients understand the value and risks of solutions available to them
- Following the needs-based sales process, giving clients a meaningful and consistent wealth experience and ultimately providing an outstanding client experience
- Supporting PRMs to gain more client trust and commitment in broadening and deepening their relationship with HASE
- Conducting product training, to support and deliver new product launches and leading client education events, to help client gain better knowledge of financial markets and financial solutions
- University graduate and preferably with relevant qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Minimum 10 years of management experience in investment sales, particularly exposure in managing a FX team/ FX hub.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills to deal with an extremely diverse set of stakeholders across complex issues.
- Excellent written communication, able to articulate conceptual ideas and strategic directives to a wide range of audience
- With a proactive and self-motivated attitude and ability to think and act independently, capable to work responsibly in a dynamic environment.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Passes in the Investment Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations / Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.