My client is a HK based PE fund with investment in technology, healthcare and real estate space. Their existing client basis are mainly in Hong Kong, and they're interested to expand the client reach to onshore and international clients. They're now looking for a Head of IR to lead the fund raising team to support growth initiatives.
- Actively manage company's client portfolio, including existing clients and potential clients;
- Create an on-going basis scheme to expand the product type and client out-reach;
- Collaborate with banks/insurance firms and external managers for partnerships;
- Attend firm's investment committee meeting and provide clients with updates;
- Lead IR function in day to day work.
- 15 years+ experiences in PE space, with strong network and access to investors;
- Passionate in investment management, investment solution advisory as well as network with broad investor base;
- Solid experiences gained from greater China market;
- Strong communicator and leader with charisma;
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a must.