Head of IT/ Senior IT Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Elysian Executive Solution
- 20 Apr 19
Our client is a leading Chinese security firm in HK with SFC type 1,4,6,9 license. They are looking for high caliber IT Manager with all-rounded skill sets to join their team.
- Report to CEO on departmental managment
- Act as the MIC under SFC requirement
- Propose strategic and tactical plans on IT infrastructure platform for supporting business operation.
- Prepare budget and cost monitoring for entire operation process.
- Identify the strength and weakness of existing IT platform and leverage them to improve cost effectiveness and efficiency
- Drive the IT convergence of IT systems and infrastructure
- Propose project management, methodologies, procedures, templates and tools
- Facilitate problem and change management policy to support trouble shooting and systems enhancement.
- Evaluate, identify potential challenges and develop contingency plan to minimize business risks.
- Coordinate outsourcing IT parties to ensure IT infrastructure related services.
- Handle disaster recovery plan/ site to ensure business continuity under various circumstances.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as requested
- Degree or Master Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in infrastructure support and design, preferably with banking industry.
- Strong in project management, IT operation and technical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of IT infrastructure management including understanding of computer hardware and system software, IT management and IT security.
- Understanding in audit and regulatory requirements on IT infrastructure security.
- Energetic and good team player
- Excellent communication, leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to handle multi-task and interactive with diverse culture environment
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Experience in Chinese security firm is preferred