I am looking for a strategic leader to serve as Head of Information Security for my client, a leading bank in Hong Kong.
This individual will lead the Information Security team to ensure that the Bank’s information and data security controls are adequate.
- Develop and maintain new security measures for the Bank, coping with the changing security risk profile
- Define, review and revise information security policies, standards and guidelines for the Bank
- Ensuring the technology risk management process is in place - Identify, measure, monitor and control all technology-related risks
- Keep abreast with updated information security policies, standards and guidelines and implementing it to ensure high levels of integrity, confidentiality and availability of the Bank’s IT resources
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is MANDATORY
- > 15 years of experience in IT banking industry with at least 10 years in technology risk and/or information security
- Have knowledge with regulators’ requirement on technology risk management including HKMA’s SPM and PCO
- Have knowledge in key/PIN management, HSM, Internet vulnerability, firewall, IDS and application security of finance/banking systems
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 2571 9012 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy