Head of Investment - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. About Mox
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join us and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Build the wealth management business for the Bank
- Develop and drive business growth strategies and activities for Mox's investment products, and deliver sustainable growth in turnover and expand active customer base
- Assess the Bank's wealth management product universe capabilities to meet market needs and wealth management business objectives and to develop product solutions
- Lead and influence various stakeholders for implementing investment business growth initiatives to meet customers' changing needs across various distribution channels
- Develop robust tools & MI, drive concrete analytic insight to understand revenue dynamic and trend, proactively identify incremental new business potential by managing pricing and product packaging
- Register as an SFC Responsible Officer (RO) and a HKMA Executive Officer (EO) to supervise Types 1 and 4 regulated activities within the bank and manage risks associated with the business
- Manage the design, workflow and implementation of the online trading platform for marketing and offering investment products
- Manage and supervise daily operations, review and update policies and procedures to ensure compliance with internal and external policies & regulations
- Manage pricing and profit & loss of the wealth management business
- Collaborate with Digital Product Lead to formulate and reach business goals while shipping the best-in-class products/services in a timely manner
- Monitor local and overseas regulations closely and ensure that operational processes have the appropriate controls in place to satisfy compliance, regulation and internal policy requirements.
- Manage third party relationships and governance requirements and work with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and expectation
- Solid product development experience in wealth management / investment products; experience in multiple investment products experience would be a plus
- Experience in managing P&L , product and pricing strategy across wealth management products
- Experience in engaging with Risk. Compliance and the regulators on product development, risk and governance matters
- Strong business acumen to drive product development and portfolio growth
- Current or previous holder of SFC RO or HKMA EO for Types 1 & 4 regulated activities
- Current or previous holder of SFC RO license or HKMA EO for Type 9 regulated activities is a plus
- Degree holder or above
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities (e.g. HKMA) and risk management
- Able to work with an agile mindset, independently & under pressure
- Mature, flexible, committed, detail-minded and a good team player
- Experience in building and shipping high-quality digital investment products and experiences is a plus
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on Mox, please visit mox.com.